Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$16500 - S$20000
Managing the APAC Fixed Income Rates Global Platform, implementing the front to back trading, booking and reconciliation solutions for APAC Rates Business.
Rates Projects: Business Analysis, Project management and Integration Development
· Business Analysis and Project management for new eTrading for Rates products (IRS/Bonds)-related requests and enhancement for G-10 Rates and FX Local Markets (FXLM) desks in APAC.
· Specifications and follow up with regional development and with the local IT production teams
· Integration Development and maintenance of Rates front office trading applications: specs, configuration management, integration testing.
· Work closely with London developers, regional support, operations teams in prioritizing and implementing G10 and Local Markets business requirements, solutions
· Work with APAC eRates trading venues, vendors, brokers to keep the eRates platform up to date with new functionalities, client/vendor onboarding, and market mandatory, regulatory changes.
· Monthly Prioritization and Steerco for regional G10 & LM business requests and projects with Rates business SPOC, local Desk heads and Global eRates IT for delivery schedule and planning.
· 2nd level support – Interface between end-users and APS IT when 2nd level support is required
· Regular review meeting within eRates Dev/APS for review of Incidents, upcoming projects/tasks planning
· Always propose measures to prevent occurrence of same incident
· Respond to end-user inquiries about applications. Arrange technical training when it is necessary.
· Building platform unit test, regression test suites. Documenting the test cases, QA signoffs.
· Reporting of the QA progress, risk and Issues.
· Make sure all applications have their failover procedures and they are documented.
· Make sure all applications have their BCP and DR procedures and they are documented.
· Maintain Incidents, Requests (ServiceNow), External Access(Tufin), Changes(SN), Version(SVN/Git)
· Document and Maintain standards, instructions, guidelines, and procedures in Wiki
Operational & Regulatory Control
· Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
· Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day‐to‐day business activities such as Control Plan
· Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
· Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
· Minimizing operational failure, including but not exclusively, the risk of fraud, by helping to devise, and by implementing sufficient regular controls
· Ensuring appropriate escalation to management and/or Permanent Control ﴾or Compliance as appropriate﴿ as soon as an issue is identified
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
· 7+ years of experience in Fixed Income Rates business area, covering analysis, project management, and support.
· Hands-on integration development and end-to-end delivery management of the global platform.
· Programming experience in scripting, SQL, Database.
· Understanding of trading, booking and reporting work flows within Fixed Income business domain.
· Experience working of Japan Fixed Income product systems, and vendors, brokers.
· Fluent communication in English (Written and Verbal).
· Experience in collecting, documenting the user requirements, issues and deliver the strategic solutions within IT process and procedure framework.
· Experience in supportability, testing automation, deployments.
· Ability to own problems and see them through to resolution.
· Having a proven track record of working well within a team.
· Candidate should also demonstrate excellent communication skills and problem skills.
· Ability to work with a local and regional IT teams.
Specific Qualifications Required
· Computer Science degree or equivalent.
· Previous direct experience in maintaining and upgrading Rates platforms.
· Experience on APAC Trading Venues, Interest Rates Swaps, Sales and Trading workflows, client confirms and compliance reporting
Closing on 29 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company