SUNTAR ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Admin / Secretarial, General Management, General Work
S$2500 - S$3300
Role Summary/ Purpose
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our company to work alongside stakeholders within the company and with external parties with administrative and business engagement related tasks. The tasks include investment research, financial analysis, business proposals, documenting processes, etc.
· Ensure timely invoicing and billing to customers & inter-company transactions
· Verify the validity of account discrepancies
· Review staff expenses and process expense reports
· Assist statutory audit, internal audit and tax audit
· Gather and analyze financial information for internal use
· Support budgeting and funding
· Make forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making
· Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
· Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
· Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
· Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
· Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
· Assist in project management, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
· Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
· Bachelor’s degree or above in Business, Accounting, Management and other business-related majors
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package including Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc.
· Basic knowledge in Accounting and Financial Analysis
· Team player with strong planning / analyzing skills, details oriented and high sensitivity to timeline
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong sense of responsibility and ability to work independently
· Team player
Closing on 03 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company