INVESTCLOUD PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Consulting, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$9000
Headquartered in Los Angeles with a global presence, InvestCloud develops first-class, financial digital solutions, pre-integrated into the cloud. By empowering investors and managers with a single version of the integrated truth through its unique digital platform, InvestCloud creates beautifully designed client experiences and intuitive operations solutions using an ever-expanding library of digital modular apps.
Powerful products for individual investors and institutions alike, assembled on-demand to meet clients’ specific needs.
InvestCloud is looking for an intelligent, practical individual with experience in delivering financial technology. This role affords the ability to make an impact internally, and on InvestCloud’s largest client relationships. The ideal candidate will have very strong analytical and organizational skills, a sense of ownership, a demonstrated history of positive results in delivering financial technology. Candidates should possess a genuine willingness to learn, and the capability to quickly master new skills.
- Conduct analysis on clients' project design and define optimum solution
- Conduct data analysis based on source data systems and target staging tables; drive design with Integration developers
- Deliver agreed-upon products within committed timeframes; while managing scope and change rigorously
- Drive Quality Control through unit testing and deliverable pre hand-off testing
- Develop detailed documentation to train client users on the purchased products and ensure efficient handoff to Production Support upon go-live
- Define project tasks from project objectives and milestones
- Minimum of 5 years as Business Analyst in Fintech, consulting, or related industry.
- Work experience in-house or as a service provider to investment managers preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Engineering, or related field
- Graduate Degree a plus
- Expert with Excel and Data Analysis, including modeling, lookups and macro writing
- Knowledge of investment management, portfolio accounting, financial market data and performance calculations
- Ability to handle stressful situations with perseverance and professionalism
- Possess business savvy but a techie at heart
- Brilliant communication and client presentation skills
- Technical software spec writing and documentation
- Stellar time management and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of strong scope and change control
- Additional exposure and experience considered a plus:
- Data Modeling and Mapping
- Understanding of Product Development Lifecycle and SaaS delivery
- Experience as a Data or Research Analyst
InvestCloud Cultural Highlights
Check us out on Builtin LA: https://www.builtinla.com/company/investcloud-inc
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/investcloud
Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Leadership Teams 2019, 2020
Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEOs for Women 2019, 2020
Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 2019, 2020
Winner of Comparably's Award for Employee Happiness 2019
InvestCloud is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Office Culture on Comparably
Closing on 18 May 2021orview more job listings from this company