Business Analyst Production Support
HBG HOLDINGS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LIMITED
S$5000 - S$7800
This is a 1 year contract position (Renewable)
- To manage all aspects of supporting the live system which would include:
- Responding to queries for the users and managing the query to conclusion whether that means providing help and guidance / training or raising tickets to fix defects and seeing the issue through to resolution.
-Working with vendor to fix issues.
-Maintaining system documentation.
-Working with test teams to ensure adequate testing of issues.
- Conducting training of new features or to new users.
-Supporting all types of users in the system across all geographies.
-Supporting finance teams to manage usage of the system.
- Interface with business users to resolve issues and manage requirement gathering to resolve issues, manage system configuration, carry out testing, managing UATs, prepare training material and carry out training of end users.
- Handle “hot” fixes in terms of managing the technical change and business acceptance / readiness.
- Interfacing with outsource vendors to steer issue resolution based on the needs of the business.
- Change Management and post implementation support including HelpDesk Services.
- Managing user expectations and handling their queries.
- Management of the UAT process including triaging of defects and tracking defect resolution.
- Ensure quality of deliverables from the vendor.
- Generate and maintain System Documentation including release notes, training guides and UAT documentation.
- Good to have experience or knowledge in the Financial / Insurance Sector – exposure to supporting finance back-end systems.
- This is an IT based role and applicant must be able to demonstrate experience in production support role.
- A degree in Computer Science or Business administration or equivalent
- Knowledge of general insurance systems and processes is highly desirable, understanding of finance systems and processes such as AP/ RP/ month end processing is required.
- Experience in packaged software solutions is an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality with positive inter-personal skills and have confidence to deal with end-users and IT colleagues effectively.
- Experience in working in teams spread over many geographies and time zones an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Closing on 13 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company