Business Continuity Compliance Manager / Officer
BANK OF CHINA LIMITED
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$4500 - S$6500
- Maintain, review and implement Business Continuity Management Framework and Policy. Coordinate the bank’s business continuity management related activities including Business Continuity Plan (BCP), Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and organize BCP drills.
- Assist the Branch's Business Continuity Management Committee Chairman to organize and prepare for the Committee meeting and to ensure the BCM program is reviewed and implemented.
- Oversee and monitor the bank-wide operational risks as the second line of defences via Key Risk Indicators, Risk and Control Assessment and Loss Data Collection, including analyzing, measuring, and assessing the results derived from the operational risk systems, seting up the related monitoring models and parametres and conducting reivew in a timely manner.
- Guide the various departments to identify, assess and mitigate the operational risks by providing proper trainings and advisories to create staff awareness and maintain competency at all levels.
- Formulate and review the operational risk management policies, procedures, standards, guidelines,methodology and related work plans to enhance the Branch's operational risk management framework.
- Prepare operational risk management related reports and data analysis for regulatory and/or management reporting.
- Handle operational risk related ad-hoc projects with other team members when necessary.
- At least 3-5 years of operational risk related working experience in a Financial Institution will be preferred. Candidates with relevant Business Continuity Management experience but who do not meet the minimum years of banking experience may apply too.
- Familiar with MAS regulatory requirements related to operational risks.
- Excellent interpersonal, project management skills, motivated and good initative.
Closing on 17 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company