Business Development Executive
CHARTSWORTH PTE. LTD.
Customer Service, Marketing / Public Relations, Others
Permanent, Full Time
S$2000 - S$2500
Chartsworth is a professional accounting firm set up by Chartered Accountant to help entrepreneurs and companies manage their accounting, tax and regulatory compliance. We operate on a 100% online platform, powered by technology.
We are looking for driven individuals to join a dynamic, fast evolving start-up working environment and grow your career together with the firm as we expand. We value initiatives and creativity, every single person in the company factors into its success to revolutionize the accounting practice. If you want to grow professionally, this is the place for you.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The business development executive is responsible for new customer acquisition. The successful candidate is expected to perform the following duties:
· Actively pursue new business leads for the growth of the company
· Provide ideas and identify opportunities to attract new clients
· Build contacts and maintain fruitful relationships with potential clients
· Update prospective client database
· Support manager in writing new business proposals
· Schedule meeting for senior management with prospective clients
· Obtain good knowledge of all services provided by the company and the technology used in the business
· Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Degree in any field
· Strong communication and customer service skills
· Good negotiation skills
· Proactive in seeking opportunities to acquire new business
· Driven and able to work in a fast-paced working environment
· Hardworking, competitive, self-motivated and able to work independently
Closing on 21 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company