Business Development Executive cum Graphic Designer
LOLDEX PTE. LTD.
Advertising / Media, Design
S$3000 - S$3600
We are a Group of Companies in the Educational, F&B & Real Estate businesses
We are looking for a Business Development Executive cum Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
As Business Development Executive cum Graphic Designer you will be responsible for the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more. You will also be responsible to assist the business in acquiring business opportunities and sales in design projects.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience. A good knowledge about social media marketing and video-making is a plus.
- Able to do sale pitch and help the business to acquire more business opportunities and revenue in the design projects
- Sales-driven, energetic and full of drive
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Work with design team in India on graphic designing projects
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Proven Sales record history
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
Closing on 11 Jul 2021orview more job listings from this company