PT BANK RAKYAT INDONESIA (PERSERO) TBK SINGAPORE BRANCH
Banking and Finance
S$10000 - S$14000
- Directs the preparation business strategy and development BRI Singapore Branch within the framework of alignment with BRI vision, mission and strategy
- Coordinate the activities of development and marketing in funding, lending, trade finance and wealth management as well as other banking services in Singapore region in order to achieve performance.
- Directs the development and marketing of treasury business (Money Market, Securities, Foreign Exchange, Fix Income, Corporate and Derivatives Product) to optimize liquidity and sources of foreign currency funds
- Fostering good relations and to represent BRI in establishing communication with customers, banks and non-bank institutions, regulators Singapore, the Singapore government, and government representatives of the Republic of Indonesia in order to maintain continuity and business development BRI.
- Any other projects/ duties as may be assigned
- At least 12 years of experience in Banking Industry and 6 year of exprience in a Managerial Position, preferably in the corporate banking environment.
- Have a good knowledge of funding, lending, trade finance, wealth management, treasury business, banking product and process with a broad understanding of Corporate/ Institutional Banking business and clients (preferred)
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter, resourceful, independent, active team-player and able to work well with the banking business unit.
- Ability to think objectively, organised and meticulous with good attention to details when analysing issues.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and deliver consistent results under pressure and meet timelines.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to prioritise, make decisions, and work to tight timeframes.
- Good business judgment and strong in operational control and risk assessment.
- Strong communication skills to maintain a relationship.
Closing on 29 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company