Cash & Trade Processing Senior Manager- Vice President
Banking and Finance
S$10000 - S$17000
Futures, Clearing & FX Prime Brokerage (FCX) Operations and Client Services supports the firm’s client trading across a broad range of listed futures & options, OTC & FX PB products.
• The Client Services team has interactions with multiple Business units including various business counterparts, legal, compliance, and global operations teams.
• The team is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of various client’s activities for FCC(Futures & OTC Clearing) business including margining, clearing and settlement of all ETD & OTC Client business and collateral management.
• The team is also responsible for driving through Client solutions and Local, Regional & Global initiatives as well as measuring our service through metrics and feedback.
• Regular Client interaction and communication; face to face, verbal and written is required.
• As a people manager and leader, the role requires the individual to be able to lead and develop a high performing team, through coaching and regular feedback.
• The role will involve performance reviews and will require the individual to be self-disciplined facilitating regular 1 to 1s and team meetings, as well as be responsible for hiring, cross training and building the team.
• A key function of the role will also be focused on managing risk and associated controls within the Client Service function.
• The individual will be part of the local FCC senior management team and report directly to the Head of APAC FCC Operations.
• Mange, motivate and lead a team of 5 locally and regionally
• Lead the team to aspire to an excellent Client experience, in line with Citi values
• Provide an excellent Client Service and Service Delivery across Operations
• Contribute and lead Operations Client related projects, provide feedback for all project related activities as directed
• Drive through local, regional and Global Client and Operations initiatives
• Develop Client Metrics on service, touch pints and automation opportunities
• Question the status quo and improve processes and productivity
• Support the growth of the FCC Client base and partner with the FCC Business
• Develop and recommend strategic solutions
• Influence decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating others
• Evaluate complex issues with substantial potential impact
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Closing on 05 May 2021orview more job listings from this company