Chief Compliance Officer/Senior Compliance Manager
TECHNICORUM HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$9000
- Manage compliance risk strategies, policies and frameworks (including Enterprise Wide Risk Assessment)
- Monitor and assess compliance with laws, regulations and policies (including Payment Services Act, Securities & Future Act, Personal Data Protection Act, Guidelines to Outsourcing, Guidelines to Business Continuity Management, Guidelines to Technology Risk Management etc and the similar types of regulation in Singapore and the S.E.A region)
- Provide inputs to CEO and senior management team on licensing strategy
- Implementation of compliance controls and risk management activities
- Manage regulatory reporting (including STRs, Payment Services regulatory returns, and PDPA related reporting, and other similar reporting for Singapore and S.E.A region)
- Carry out awareness briefing and staff training on regulatory requirements, company policies and procedures
- Liaison with regulators, auditors and law enforcement. Oversee compliance reviews and investigations
- 8-15 years of demonstrated experience in a compliance role in either a payments company, Fintech company or bank. Experience application for a Payment Services License or a Capital Markets Service License will be advantageous.
- Bachelor in Business, Accounting, Finance, Legal, or other relevant discipline. Legal qualifications will be advantageous.
- Regulatory exposure to the Fintech industry and crypto. Experience in investment/lending products under the Securities & Futures Act / Financial Advisers Act would be a plus
- Passion about high quality work and continuous improvement in business procedures.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work under pressure
- Tenacious and able to work in an environment of ambiguity and change
Closing on 17 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company