Chief Operating Officer
GOLDEN EQUATOR CAPITAL PTE. LTD.
General Management, Others
Permanent, Full Time
S$12000 - S$15000
We are a multi-family office and fund management business within the Golden Equator Group which provides advisory and discretionary services across the public and private investment spectrum, family succession and governance, NextGen development, and philanthropy.
Our multi-family office provides ultra-high net worth individuals and families with portfolio construction recommendations – based on their risk tolerance, return objectives as well as global dynamics. We are dedicated to meeting our clients’ present needs in wealth and beyond while aligning with their vision for the future. We build enduring relationships on the tenets of integrity, trust, continuity, and are committed to delivering long-term value to our clients and their legacy.
As a private equity and venture capital fund manager with a strong focus on technology, we are committed to providing significant, risk-adjusted returns for investors, and bringing sustainable growth to our portfolio companies.
The COO will be responsible for managing the operations, compliance and support functions and will report to the Managing Partner.
- Provide operations support for business activities including family office wealth management; fund management in venture capital, private equity and debt financing; single deal structuring
- Risk management – evaluate, develop and implement appropriate risk frameworks and controls including policies, procedures and processes. Lead engagement with internal and external auditors
- Governance – ensure that all regulatory and compliance requirements are understood and met including KYC and AML procedures and training
- Platform infrastructure – evaluate and manage internal and third-party suppliers of systems/software which support the clients of GEC and ensure that these services/software are functioning to maximum efficiency
- Primary contact for third-party professional service providers e.g. custodians, fund administrators, trustees, auditors, law firms etc.
- Monitor and manage client (existing and onboarding) processes and documentation e.g. contracts, investment management agreements, fund proposals, invoicing etc.
- Preparation of fund reports for general and limited partners; manage capital calls etc.
- Assist head with internal management reporting including tracking of financial performance, cost management, forecasting
- Manage the existing operations and compliance team
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 15 years of experience in relevant roles with seniority
- Singaporeans are encouraged to apply but with international experience preferred
- Proven subject matter expertise in the fields of operations, fund management, risk management and compliance
- Detail-oriented problem solver who can pragmatically balance and prioritise strong governance with other business goals
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is calm under pressure and able to work with multi-disciplinary teams
- Proven ability to successfully manage, recruit and mentor a high-performing team
- Familiarity with regulations of key jurisdictions including Singapore, Cayman and BVI, financial, accounting and taxation rules
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and negotiation skills
- Professional integrity is paramount together with a sensitivity for client confidentiality
- Speed and skill driving high-quality output working with slides, excel, forecasts, quantitative and economic modelling (eg. business models, budgets, cap tables etc.)
About Golden Equator Wealth
Golden Equator Wealth (GEW) is a multi-family office that provides UHNW families and individuals with comprehensive wealth and legacy preservation solutions. Our holistic and independent approach recognises that passing down a legacy goes beyond financial wealth management to include an effective wealth transfer; preparing the next generation to take over and passing on the family values to future generations. GEW is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
GEW is a subsidiary of Golden Equator Group. Through its ecosystem of businesses and networks, Golden Equator invests in the future generation through its key pillars of Capital, Technology, and Community to build financially rewarding businesses while driving positive social impact.
For more information, please visit: https://www.goldenequatorwealth.com/
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Closing on 07 May 2021orview more job listings from this company