Client Implementation Analyst (Contract/Convertible)
PAGE PERSONNEL RECRUITMENT PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
Contract, Full Time
S$4000 - S$5000
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading investment bank
- 6 months contract for a start, extendable and convertible to permanent
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in global banking with a huge global presence. They provide financial services across corporate and investment banking, asset management and private banking for local corporations and institutions as well as multi-nationals, governments and private clients.
In this role, you will be expected to engage with clients and interact with the Business, Compliance, Credit, Legal and Operations stakeholders to ensure effective onboarding of clients. You will need to be a quick learner and understand the regulatory environment, including multiple new regulations, to identify risk and escalate concerns while ensuring to protect the firm and our clients.
- Ensure due diligence is performed to comply with “Know Your Customer” regulations
- Approve the opening of new accounts
- Design procedures to reflect changing regulatory requirements
- Devise and implement process improvement efficiencies
- Coordinate with internal and external clients to obtain relevant onboarding requirements
- Answering queries about client accounts/relationships
- Project management ranging from small enhancements to large-scale, global initiatives
- Participate in regular meetings to maintain clarity and consistency surrounding workflow
- Develop required reporting and identify and implement efficiencies
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified
- At least 2 years of experience working in the financial industry
- Experience of AML requirements either via a Client On-boarding role or similar role including an understanding of client structures and AML requirements for hedge funds, private corporations, financial institutions, etc.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a global investment bank!
Closing on 31 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company