Client Implementer/Web Designer Manager
LOCKTON COMPANIES (SINGAPORE) PRIVATE LIMITED
Design, Insurance, Marketing / Public Relations, Others
Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$6000
Conduct requirements analysis, data gathering, client and/or 3rd party interviews/coordination, functional and data mapping
· Perform system configuration in accordance with plan design and business rules
· Prepare test plans and conduct UAT with end users
· Provide high quality mock-ups and design different prototypes
· Develop user reports using reporting tools.
· Provide operational day-to-day support e.g. client movement files, data transfers, etc.
· Work in multidisciplinary team such as consultants, back-end developers, and web designers.
Bachelor Degree or High Diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Programming, IT or equivalent.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in system analysis/configuration and project implementation
· Minimum 1 year of experience in web application development, preferably in PHP, Java, or similar development platforms.
· With at least 2 years of experience in using HTML, 5, CSS3
· Experience in MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle and PL/SQL would be an advantage.
· Good understanding of UI/UX design
· Experience with implementing clients on other online benefits platforms will be an advantage
Strong oral and written communication skills, with ability to confidently convey new concepts
· A team player and a self-starter
· High attention to detail and strong customer focus
· Strong problem analysis and problem solving skills.
· Creative and able to work independently.
Closing on 12 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company