Client Relationship Manager
NTUC INCOME INSURANCE CO-OPERATIVE LTD
Banking and Finance, Customer Service, Sales / Retail
Permanent, Full Time
S$3000 - S$4000
Nothing beats the satisfaction of making a meaningful difference to someone else’s life. This is an opportunity for you to turn this into a career with us in Income. As a Client Relationship Manager, you are key to our multi-channel distribution strategy and you will be required to provide high value consultative financial advisory and total insurance solutions to our customers and business owners.
As a Client Relationship Manager, you will contribute to the overall team’s success by extending our product and service offering to our customers and business owners via campaign-led service calls or through participation in company events. To excel in this job, you are expected to be a self-starter, keen learner and be adaptive to changes.
Speak to us to discover how you can get started as a Client Relationship Manager and how you can build your success with us.
Key Responsibilities Include:
You will be in the forefront providing a full spectrum of insurance products & services to meet the financial and investment needs of our customers and small-medium-enterprises (SMEs) business owners:
- Provide consultative financial advisory services to meet both customers’ and business owners’ financial goals, transforming business opportunities into personal opportunities and vice versa
- Proactively offer Life, Health, General Insurance and Group Business solutions to potential customers and business owners
- Acquiring new customers and business owners through active participation in seminars, lunch talks, workshops and corporate events
- Capitalising business opportunities by acting on potential business leads from our database and setting up appointments with potential customers & business owners
- Maintaining long-lasting relationships with both existing and potential customers & business owners
- Degree or Diploma in any discipline
- 2 years’ sales experience will be an added advantage
- Passionate about helping customers achieve greater financial competency
- Able to manage relationships with HNW or Business owners
- Results driven and motivated by performance-based rewards
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong team work with a positive customer and corporate focused attitude
- Relevant CMFAS qualification : M5, M9, M9A, HI, BCP, PGI & CGI
Closing on 03 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company