Client Services Team Leader
ST. JAMES'S PLACE (SINGAPORE) PRIVATE LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$3000 - S$4500
Main Purpose of Job:
The Client Services Team plays an important role in enhancing the client and Partner experience in terms of New Business application submission and Policy Services transactions. The position is fast paced with a daily operational focus to process applications and administration speedily and accurately.
Key Responsibilities of the Job:
1. Focused on processing New Business Applications within our Service Level Agreement (SLA) and accurately is required. Processing of new business applications is a full end to end process including follow ups and updating systems when business has been issued.
2. Deal with St. James’s Place and 3rd Party Financial Institutions’ Policy Servicing
3. Under the guidance of Operations Manager and work closely with other CS Team members to provide quality service to Partners and client.
4. Participate in executing ad-hoc tasks; for example, improvements for regulatory purposes, reviewing and improvising internal processes
5. Work with 3rd party providers and SJPUK to follow up on applications and enquiries.
6. Work with UK Admin centers to ensure account is set up properly, fund invested and resolve account issues.
7. Take ownership to ensure processed information is accurately tracked in SalesForce, and documents are uploaded onto SharePoint or related systems.
8. Review and update team documents whenever necessary.
9. Generating weekly reports for the management team
10. Take on ad hoc duties and projects assigned by Operations Manager.
Requirements of the Job:
People Management Responsibilities:
· Problem assessment
· Spreadsheet preparation
· Report and document preparation
· Experience with Microsoft Office
· Records management
· Database creation
· Good oral and written communication
To ensure all processing is done, accuracy is imperative within the Compliance guidelines
· Attention to details
Nature and Scope of Impact:
Regular contact with Partners, Partner Support Staff, Third Party Providers, UK Teams, etc are required
· Good team player
· Good Communication Skills
· Emotional intelligence
Closing on 06 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company