Cloud Security (Financial Services), Senior Consultant, Technology Consulting
ERNST & YOUNG ADVISORY PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Consulting, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$4100 - S$8200
Cyber threats, social media, massive data storage, privacy requirements and continuity of the business as usual require heavy information security measures. As an information security consultant, you will lead the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business.
This is a role where no two days are the same – so you’ll find yourself taking on plenty of new responsibilities as you go. You’ll work alongside clients and colleagues, balancing your time between developing security strategies, advising stakeholders, providing workshops and supporting business development. If you’re flexible and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment, there’s no better place to develop your skills. Since you’ll be working directly with clients, some travel will be required
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - External
Your Key Responsibilities
As a Cloud Security Senior Consultant, you will be part of the team to assess, design, build, implement and manage security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience
Skills and Attributes for Success
- 1 to 3 years of strong experience in design and architecture of cloud security with at least one of the following cloud environments: Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Understand an organization’s security policies and standards for use in cloud environments
- Interpret security and technical requirements into business requirements and communicate security risks to relevant stakeholders ranging from business leaders to engineers
- Collaborate with application developers and database administrators to deliver creative solutions to difficult technology challenges and business requirements
- Plan and design security architectures for cloud cloud/hybrid systems
- Ability to automate security controls, data, and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support
- Employ cloud-based APIs when suitable to write network/system level tools for safeguarding cloud environments
To Qualify for the role, you must have
- A recognized university degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant experience. Preferably with 2 years’ experience in business consulting role in a leading consultancy firm
- Possess a CISSP certification
- Strong interest in the field of information security
- Creative, independent with good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator with strong analytical, interpersonal and writing skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Industry related certification preferred (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, SABSA, PRINCE2, TOGAF, ITIL).
- Cloud certification with leading public cloud vendors like Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Solution Level Certifications, OSCP, CREST, GIAC would be advantageous, as well as penetration testing experience
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. We also offer you:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Closing on 19 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company