Commercial Banking- Technical Implementation- VP
JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$11000 - S$22000
Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions CB to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs. Commercial Banking Client Onboarding (CBCO) is responsible for driving and coordinating all aspects of the client onboarding experience, which includes account opening, set-up of cash management products and services along with supporting client coverage teams in the fulfilment of AML/KYC requirements.
- Client facing, single-point-of-contact responsible for the end-to-end client experience and satisfaction during the in-scope product implementations
- Responsible for multi-entity, multi-jurisdiction client onboardings and product & service implementations
- Collaboration with the client and coverage team to develop and execute an implementation plan, establishing clear expectations and providing transparency of timelines using project management principles and practices
- Manage and coordinate client and internal partner communication and status updates
- Support sales partners and the sales process with RFP responses, client presentations and in-person client visits
- Team lead duties for a small team to include HR, development, work allocation, training, and escalations
- Adherence to policy and procedures, and domestic regulatory requirements
- Own and drive identification, transparency, escalation, and resolution of risks and issues to closure
- Liaise with local Compliance, Legal, and Product where required
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for implementation requirements, products & services, and training requirements
- Lead and coordinate strategic business initiatives as a Subject Matter Expert or Project Manager
- Minimum 6 years of industry experience in a Technical implementation/Software development/ Business analysis/ Project Management and client facing experience is required.
- Deep technical working experience in at least one of the following areas: eCommerce, payments, Treasury, B2B systems integration and ERP like Oracle, SAP, JDEdwards is required.
- Experience within the Banking Industry
- Cash Management and Treasury Services product experience and knowledge
- Proven capability of applying project management methodology to develop an implementation plan and execute deliverables for complex, strategic change programs
- Ability to soundly execute quantitative and qualitative analysis, draw salient conclusions and present information in a concise and effective manner
- Strong organizational skills both personally and across the working team to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment, time management, and attention to detail
- Strong interactive personal and communication skills and ability to influence others for positive results
- Executive presence; able to manage stakeholder expectations at various levels and communicate effectively and clearly (written & verbal form)
- Skilled at anticipating issues, engaging the appropriate stakeholders and driving resolutions/solutions
- Ability to take ownership, manage through conflict and mobilize internal resources
- Adaptable to a changing, dynamic client-facing work environment while driving results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to map and document progress of complex workflows
- Technical client consulting experience with transmissions, ERP’s, and file formats
- Knowledge and experience with either (or both) ISO 20022 or EDI message formats as well as xml
*Some travel may be required to support various clients and coverage team
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and nonprofit organizations.
Closing on 25 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company