Commercial Finance Performance Management Analyst APAC
VCT GROUP OF WINERIES ASIA PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance, Risk Management, Wholesale Trade
S$5000 - S$6500
Act as a counterpart to the commercial area, providing commercial and financial support through business analysis, identifying opportunities and deviations versus plan, and agreeing joint action plans to the commercial area, thus contributing to decision-making. Deliver guidelines to different areas of the company in understanding performance management information.
- Analyze the deviations in the consolidated operating result of the commercial areas versus the plan, raising alerts and delivering information in a timely manner that allows taking corrective action plans. Deliver proactive and reactive analysis of issues with a high impact on the profitability of the business focused on the monitoring of key indicators (Ex: Liquid Price, Marketing Investment, Commercial Efficiency, Minimum Profitability, Promotions, etc.) that allow raising alerts and opportunities improvement, thus helping to improve the profitability of the business.
- Democratize, standardize and train in the understanding of performance management information. Coordinate with the central team the definition and implementation of standards on the allocation of expenses and P&L concepts, to ensure an understanding of the assumptions of the management model.
- Analyze the deviations of expenses of the commercial areas versus the plan, to raise alerts and deliver the information in a timely manner to agree on action plans. Understand the deviations in transversal expenses that affect the commercial area, to provide information that allows a better understanding and analysis of management information.
- Lead the corporate Budgeting and Rolling Forecast processes at the market level.
- Provide financial evaluations and business cases that ensure the profitability required by the company in the case of new launches and/or the development of new products, giving a subsequent periodic follow-up to the approved cases to raise alerts in case of presenting deviations with respect to the assumptions used in its construction that affect profitability.
- Participate in the commercial planning process of the commercial areas, delivering guidelines and proposals, along with ensuring the company's strategy. Actively participate in the construction of the Joint Business Plan with the main clients in the area.
- Deliver price guidelines for new products and propose price adjustments on the current portfolio, seeking to ensure compliance with corporate guidelines.
Bachelor Degree – Business Administration, Economics, or related -
+ 3 years’ experience in financial / commercial analysis areas
Management Control and / or Planning Roles
Advanced handling of analytical tools (Excel) and reporting (Power BI, Tableau)
SQL, Jedox, SAP
Experience developing analytics with large volumes of data.
FMCG / Luxury / Retail Industry
Closing on 17 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company