Commercial Sales & Account Manager / Senior Manager , Japanese Solutions, ASEAN based in Singapore
COFACE SERVICES SOUTH ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Marketing / Public Relations, Sales / Retail, Others
S$8000 - S$10000
Maintain and explore all services/ products of the company in order to maximize and achieve the company goals and sales targets
Maximise revenue and retention of profitable clients, whilst taking into account the loss ratio and the WAP of the portfolio.
Provide customers with the highest level of service starting from the inception date of the contract in order to build trust and solid relationship with clients.
Manage the customer relationship throughout the client life cycle.
- Explore direct and indirect business opportunities with Japanese companies within ASEAN market and to build up new client base in this customer sector to achieve sales targets
- Develop and maintain partnership with Japanese Intermediaries and to explore business opportunities
- Coordinate with Japanese Solutions to promote the company's sales capability in ASEAN and be the effective communication channel between the Company and Japanese Solutions to maximize the business turnover on those key accounts
- Execute annual sales plan to achieve sales target. Primary responsibility is to promote sales development in sales value and amount, expanding market share in the Japanese customer sector
- Promote Company’s image, visibility and subsequently increase its business potential among Japanese companies in ASEAN
- Execute the commercial processes within the commercial team and update the sales activities in company systems for ongoing follow up
- Order follow-up, liaison with customers and prepare proposals ensuring that the sales cycle is closely monitored and completed
- Ensure good working performance by improving own technical expertise on company products/ services
- Prepare sales and/or progress report when required
Account Management :
- Build strong customer relationships after sales cycle and create a sense of mutual trust and beneficial reliance with existing clients.
- Prepare bids and price quotations
- Deliver renewal revenue and achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned portfolio of direct accounts.
- Prepare sales proposals and renewals with the contribution of internal stakeholders: risk underwriters, commercial underwriting; for the highest possible renewal rate and a high level of client satisfaction and develop cross-selling.
- Increase profitability of existing product lines by encouraging clients to use added value services wherever possible.
- Maximise the opportunities for all product lines, thereby maximising contribution.
- Establish close working relationship with other team members to optimize company resources to achieve business goals
Risk & Compliance:
- Ensure prudent Commercial Underwriting of Credit Insurance Business, adhering to Group Standards.
- Take joint ownership of the loss ratio on the portfolio with the Risk department and deliver a profitable result to the business.
- Adhere to compliance standards set by the Company and external regulators.
- Minimum 5-7 years' practical experience in business development/ marketing/ product development in banking or finance-related industry
- Experience in financial/ insurance industry and/or multinational company in a Japanese culture a plus
- Proficiency in Business Japanese communication (oral and written) is essential for dealing with Japanese clients
- Presentable with strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- In depth familiarity and knowledge of various contract structures in order to know how best to negotiate between price and risk
- Well-organized, meticulous and take initiative
- Independent yet a team player
Closing on 02 Jul 2021orview more job listings from this company