Communications Professional (APAC)
TANGSPAC CONSULTING PTE LTD
Banking and Finance
S$7000 - S$10000
My client is a leading global private bank and they are looking for a Communications Professional. You should ideally have strong writing skills/portfolio and excellent command of languages (English and Mandarin to cater to market requirements). Prior experience working in financial institutions or private banking sector is advantageous.
- Supporting internal communications program and employee engagement across Asia Pacific, in close collaboration with regional management and the communications team in Europe.
- Serve as primary writer for intranet articles, features and other internal communications channels.
- Researching, drafting, editing and publishing of internal news stories, press releases and other texts for the intranet, the corporate website and social media, in close collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Organising Town Hall and supporting employee engagement events.
- Preparing the daily Asia Media Review with content from PR agency when required.
- Supporting Head of Communications Asia Pacific with the execution of the regional media relations strategy when required.
Skills requirements of the position:
Professional and Technical
- Corporate Communications professional with 8-10 years of relevant experience in the banking and/or financial sector.
- University degree in communications, journalism, business or finance.
- Competent in handling editorial work with excellent grammar and writing skills where the official language used is English.
- The ability to handle editorial work and written communication where the target audience is Chinese-speaking.
- Well-developed IT skills including advanced Microsoft Office applications, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Practical understanding of digital channels in internal and external communication (multimedia content creation, social media community management, web analytics, content promotion via Google AdWords etc.)
- Experienced in dealing with content management, editing and distribution systems
Personal and Social
- Self-starter with great attention to detail, flexibility and integrity and a high degree of creativity.
- Strong organisational and planning skills. Ability to present ideas in a concise manner.
- A team player to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment; works well cross-functionally and across hierarchies.
- Excellent social skills and poise; ability to deal with various internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Highest ethical standards and working in a multi-cultural environment.
18 months contract, highly renewable/convertible
Interested candidates please hit APPLY NOW with your updated CV and we will get in touch with you for a confidential discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No: 07C3635 | Registration No: R1982019
Closing on 01 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company