Compliance Coordinator | Financial Services | Contract Up to $2.8k
MANPOWER STAFFING SERVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
Banking and Finance
Contract, Full Time
S$2000 - S$2800
- Execute and coordinate activities to ensure the Company is compliant to both regulations issued by Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- Act as subject matter expert to address outsourcing queries from different business units.
- Perform due diligence and risk assessment on new and existing outsourced service provider.
- Facilitate proposal on any new outsourced arrangement for Outsourcing Committee’s approval.
- Organize Outsourcing Committee meeting quarterly or ad-hoc meetings if required.
- Perform ongoing monitoring on existing vendors.
- Maintain and ensure Outsourcing Register is up-to-date.
- Provide inputs and documentations for internal and external audit.
- Review audit reports from Internal Audit Group (IAG) for Inter-Affiliates.
- Interact closely with various stakeholders / teams, not limiting to legal, compliance, controllership, operational risk, and supply management to coordinate the outsourcing activities.
- Maintain record of all outsourcing-related documents, minutes of meetings, assessments, and approvals obtains in shared drive and sharepoint.
- Perform Ongoing Customer Due Diligence (OCDD) on High Risk Customers referred by Market Compliance Team.
- Facilitate and execute remediation activities on a project basis.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team, Market Compliance Team, servicing teams and third party vendor to execute the remediation project.
- Execute monthly communications to notify targeted card members of their BTI ratio
- Work on automation project with various stakeholders to streamline communications process
- Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- At least 1 year of experience in Compliance in Banking/Financial industry or any similar industry
- Confidence to deal professionally and persuasively with a number of stakeholders across functions within a matrix organization
- Well-developed presentation and communication skills
- An energetic and enthusiastic team player
- Experience in compliance or regulatory environment is good to have
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to:
Lalog Charmane Castillo | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R1767650
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with Charm at email@example.com
Closing on 28 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company