Compliance Executive #SGUP
AON SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$2000 - S$2500
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
Partnering with Workforce Singapore (WSG) and Singapore Business Federation (SBF), Aon is offering 9 months attachment opportunities to mid-career individuals to gain valuable experience in the Insurance Broking industry.
The role will Provide support to Aon's Compliance team.
- Become familiar with Aon policies, processes and procedures; apply such protocols as part of daily interactions with the Regional compliance team, and wider Aon business during the course of the internship.
- Participate in Regional Compliance team meetings and contribute to planning discussions; collaborate on new and existing projects where appropriate.
- Seek out opportunities to work with and learn from Regional compliance team members
- Assist with roll out of the assurance framework
- Support in compliance integration activities
- Identify opportunities for improving / updating Regional compliance team’s resources, such as templates and other know-how; suggest such opportunities to the team and if appropriate, execute.
- Question status quo to look for ways to improve efficiency or doing things differently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills and stakeholder management
- Able to multi-task efficiently, whilst maintaining large amount of paperwork and attention to detail
Closing on 17 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company