Compliance Manager (Regulator Facing)
SEVENS GROUP PTE. LTD.
Admin / Secretarial, Banking and Finance, Legal
S$4000 - S$6000
- Knowledgeable in the guidelines and licence application process with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) from start to finish.
- Ensure proper filing and documentation regarding application of licence.
- Follow up and track application of licence.
- Draft, manage and execute compliance policies and procedures.
- Update and test operational procedures and policies to ensure business are in line with regulations.
- Responsible for communication with internal and external entities on all compliance policies, regulations, procedures, etc.
- Act as point of contact pertaining to any compliance issues raised.
- Set up and monitor control procedures to prevent or deal with violations of the policies, legal guidelines and procedures.
- Develop and maintain policies regarding compliance issues on a periodic basis.
- Advise business units with regards to any compliance issues.
- Identify and inform key stakeholders of any changes to legislation and other regulatory requirements.
- Prepare reports for senior management.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and/or duties as assigned by reporting officer.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- CAMS certification will be an advantage.
- Preferably Manager specialized in compliance, audit function or equivalent with experience setting up compliance, KYC/AML process in accordance to MAS requirements leading up to CMS / RMO / AE license.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry, finance regulation, compliance regulation and related.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Passion for blockchain and crypto is desired.
Closing on 29 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company