Compliance Manager #sgunitedjob
AMSTEL SECURITIES (ASIA) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Risk Management
S$5000 - S$6500
- To assist in overseeing the corporate compliance programme.
- Familiar with compliance function with CMS licence
- Strong working knowledge of MAS notices , codes and guidelines is a must.
- To keep abreast of all MAS notifications that will have regulatory impact on the bank and perform an analysis, including updating the management.
- Assist in maintaining the compliance framework and processes including AML functions.
- Advise the business on regulatory obligations and the impact of regulatory changes.
- Build and implement an effective compliance monitoring program.
- Monitor account activities and report suspicious transactions to the management.
- Ensure accounts are on-boarded as per regulations and internal guidelines.
- Preferably experience in KYC (Client Onboarding Team), AML Compliance, Corporate Compliance
- Candidate must recognized degree, preferably in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Law or equivalent
- At least 3 to 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related Regulatory compliance experience in the brokerage industry specialized in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/financial institute/regulatory body, experience in administering and managing Anti-Money Laundering Program and well versed in banking laws with good understanding of the Banking Act, Financial Advisers Act/Regulations, Representative Notification Framework, CRS/FATCA.
- Able to work independently and in a team, with initiative to seek guidance as necessary
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn and grow with the business
Closing on 08 May 2021orview more job listings from this company