STATE BANK OF INDIA
Banking and Finance
S$4000 - S$5500
- To provide compliance advisory in areas of Banking Act, Financial Advisers Act, and Outsourcing to all Business Units and departments.
- To attend to matters pertaining to Marketing and Promotional Materials in regard to deposit, remittance and investment products.
- To keep abreast of all MAS notifications that will have regulatory impact on the bank and perform an analysis, including updating the management.
- To attend to Compliance matters in relation to New Product initiatives including compliance advisory and review of forms.
- To develop/review all policy/manual/procedure in relation in relation to regulatory Compliance, including Manual on Local Regulations, Guidelines of Advertising, Independent Sales Audit Unit Procedure, Governance Framework on Outsourcing.
- To assist on Regulatory Review as scheduled in Compliance Review and Training Plans.
- To plan and execute the Balanced Scorecard Framework that includes Compliance Testing, customer survey and preparation of the report for submission.
- To review forms used by the bank for deposit/investment purposes including Personal Financial Review Form.
- To prepare monthly Compliance Certificate to be submitted to International Banking Group (IBG), India.
- To follow up with all BU/Departments to obtain their declaration Compliance Certificate.
- To attend to all RNF related matters, including Notification for Appointment of a Representative and Cessation of a Representative under the Securities and Futures Act (CAP 289) and/or Financial Advisers Act (CAP 110) ("FAA").
- To coordinate and prepare materials for Video Conference with Regional offices for Compliance exchange of information for Singapore Branch.
- To assist, coordinate, handle enquiry & submission and liaise on MAS Reporting and notification as required under Banking Act and FAA.
Common Reporting Standard (CRS)
- Coordinate information received from Operations/IT for submission.
- Organise/Conduct CRS prep training jointly with Retail Banking/Operations.
- Assist Operations to review CRS guidance.
- To provide compliance advisory for new customer onboarding for Retail and Corporate customers.
- To provide Compliance advisory for Credit/Trade Finance customers.
- To assist in advisory/clearance of daily payment gateway screening hits and periodic name screening hits (where required).
- 2nd level checker pertaining to Transaction Monitoring of customers and staff, including Analysis of Alerts, Follow-Up with Relevant Departments for resolution of Alerts, Reporting of True Alerts and STR filing/STROLLS Administrator. Also cover for data quality assurance check in the absence of alternate regulatory compliance officer
- To attend to AML queries from Branches, Operations, Credit, Retail Banking and Trade Finance in relation to customers and transactions.
- To review screening hits in relation to sanctions and adverse news.
- To provide compliance advisory on new projects and initiatives, including detailed analysis.
- To assist in conducting high/low risk corporate customer periodic review.
- To assist in EWRA of ML/TF Risk with BU.
- To cover other team members within Compliance Department in assigned areas during their leave of absence.
- A recognized degree, preferably in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Law or equivalent.
- Candidates with Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering specialist (ACAMS or Diploma in Compliance will be given a preference.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in Compliance of a sizable financial institute/regulatory body, experience in administering and managing Anti-Money Laundering Program and well versed in banking laws, operations, products and services within Retail Banking with good understanding of the Banking Act, Financial Advisers Act/Regulations, Balanced Scorecard Framework, Representative Notification Framework, CRS/FATCA.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of staff and management.
- Have the drive, energy and perseverance to succeed in a competitive market environment.
Closing on 05 May 2021orview more job listings from this company