CAPITAL DYNAMICS (S) PRIVATE LIMITED
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$3000 - S$4000
· You will be responsible for establishing and managing the company’s compliance needs.
· This will include establishing a compliance program, reporting, investigating and recommending of remedial action, providing compliance advice, reviewing filings with regulators, regular compliance returns and internal investigations, etc.
· Coordinating the company’s compliance efforts including staff training, liaison with external auditors and the relevant authorities.
· At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Accountancy qualifications (with audit experience) or relevant professional qualification.
· At least 1 year of relevant working experience in the industry.
· Able to work independently, be extremely well organised, meticulous and detailed oriented.
· Very proficient in both spoken and written English.
If you enjoy the thrills, the challenges and rewards in building a world-class investment advisory and fund management group, we would love to talk to you. At Capital Dynamics, you have an environment where integrity and performance are greatly prized. For more information about us, visit www.capitaldynamics.biz.
Closing on 16 May 2021orview more job listings from this company