AMAZINGTECH PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance, Consulting, Legal, Risk Management
Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$7000
Our company is in the technology industry. We have offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam. Our main office is in Singapore. We are still expanding to other countries especially in the SEA region.
Amazing Tech is looking for its next Compliance Officer to bring their business to the next level. If you thrive in challenging and dynamic environments and are passionate about breaking into the booking blockchain technology industry, read on as this is the opportunity you're looking for.
What You'll Learn
- Market & Financial / budget analysis
- Be exposed to data-driven strategies and decision making, as you work with limited resources. Gain insights into how you can make sense of your financial analysis and budgeting, and translating it into the companies' overall business strategies.
- Hone your Business Acumen
- Gain hands-on experience as you work closely with the CEO and the management team as they engage with key industry stakeholders.
- Insights into the Blockchain Industry
- Gain insight into the wide range of operational elements in the blockchain Industry.
Ensure business, organization or individuals conform to contractual obligations, government regulations and laws.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Responsible for ensuring organization complies with government regulations and functions in a legal and ethical manner.
2. Developing and implementing an effective AML/CFT compliance program in line with evolving statutory and regulatory obligations.
3. Ensuring ongoing compliance with the provisions of the AML/CFT regulations and other applicable rules and regulations in fulfilling his/her duties as a Compliance Officer.
4. Monitoring the day-to-day operation of AML/CFT policies and procedures and responding promptly to any reasonable request for information made by the regulators or law enforcement bodies.
5. Ensuring that all company activities and operations are carried out in compliance with global regulations, laws and guidelines.
6. Acting as a central point of contact for all information on compliance-related issues.
7. If necessary, making recommendations for action to remedy and deficiencies in policies, procedures, systems or controls and following up on those recommendations.
8. Transaction monitoring element.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Law/Compliance or a related field from an accredited institution.
2. Certification in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) or relevant.
3. At least 3 years related experience in a legal or compliance role with a substantial knowledge of relevant rules and regulations and the day-to-day compliance affairs.
4. Strong knowledge of Singapore’s AML/CFT legislation, Digital Payment Token (“DPT”) regulations, Data Protection and other relevant regulations.
5. Ability to work independently in a fast-paced organization.
6. Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to provide useful and efficient counsel.
7. Excellent communication, negotiation and management skills.
8. Proficiency on blockchain analytics tool like eliptics & merkle science will be a plus.
Closing on 25 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company