CYBERDYNE TECH EXCHANGE PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$8000
- Opportunity within a fast-growing FinTech firm
- Strong career progression prospects
- Work with an ambitious and dynamic team!
Our client is a digital asset exchange that is transforming the capital market through the introduction of new investable assets class. Their platform offers an array of services which includes primary insurance, trading and settlement and others. They aim to become full-service regulated to cater to savvy issuers and discerning investors.
You will be responsible for :
- Working with Compliance Manager and Chief Regulatory Officer to manage risk as well as reviewing CDD and client screening function to ensure that CDD processes meet policy standards
- Maintaining regulatory and compliance documents to ensure they are up-to-date and comply with requirements.
- Executing processes to review new and existing account documentation for completeness and validity.
- Ensuring ongoing processes and controls is complete as well as accurate recordkeeping of all documentation and relevant communications with internal stakeholders, regulators and clients.
- Escalating higher risk relationships and reputation risks arising from CDD and customer screening.
- Partnering with functional experts (i.e. Legal, Business, etc) to develop procedures, processes and controls.
- Providing full support on all regulatory and compliance matters, including periodic reporting to the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- You have a Degree/Diploma in law, finance, business management or a related field.
- You have at least 2 years experience in client onboarding and AML/CDD in a financial institution
- You are excellent at building rapport with different client types through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- You are result focused, detailed-oriented, diligent and collaborative.
Apply to this role by submitting your CV and completing your profile at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/66820548
Closing on 25 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company