Consultant / Senior Consultant
DELOITTE & TOUCHE ENTERPRISE RISK SERVICES PTE LTD
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$5500 - S$8000
We help clients protect the software applications that support these initiatives by assisting companies against data security breaches, data leakage, and cyber threats.
You will be part of a technical team that analyse, design and implement enterprise IT Security solutions according to security best practices.
Your role will involve performing delivery work which includes developing bespoke components (software programming) and/or deploying and customising COTS security products. You will be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment to meet or exceed client expectations.The successful candidate will effectively carry out these duties by possessing the below credentials:
· 1 to 3 years of professional service experience in the following technical areas(s):
· Java, C++ or C application programming
· Implementing enterprise Java applications
· Web application (J2EE, JSP) framework and development – will to be hands-on in writing source codes and/or scripts
· Full SDLC cycles for medium to large enterprise system implementation (project phase and maintenance phase)
· Knowledge of information security desirable but not mandatory
In addition, we are looking for a versatile team player who possess the below qualities:
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Meticulous in execution of tasks
· Keen and excel in both technical delivery work as well as client facing duties
· Excellent oral and written communication, strong organization and interpersonal skills
· Experience with a professional services firm or equivalent will be advantageous
· Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent
· CISA, CISM,SCJP and/or applicable professional certifications is an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Closing on 24 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company