Contact Centre Manager
HL ASSURANCE PTE. LTD.
Sales / Retail
S$4500 - S$7000
Reaching Out To You: HL Assurance Pte. Ltd. ("HLAS") is a licensed insurance company in Singapore since 2012 and a subsidiary of Hong Leong Financial Group Berhad ("HLFG"), a public listed company in Malaysia.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, you will be responsible to:
- Lead and manage a team of Relationship Officers to achieve sales production targets.
- Oversee the daily operations and customer service level of the contact centre, including direct campaign management, effective resource planning, recruitment, sales and product training, managing customers’ concerns, incentive structure, cross-sell and up-sell, welcome call for leads and call quality monitoring
- Work closely with all departments to drive continuous improvements and ways to achieve sales targets. This will include marketing and product development discussions where the candidate can influence marketing mechanics (both traditional and digital) to drive leads generation traffic and product design to suit the customer segment.
- Coming up with new campaigns, innovative call scripts and management of lead segments
- Generate and analyze call statistics, post campaign, lead conversion and monthly management reports to ensure productivity, service quality and to track operative performance for sales and efficiency.
- Enhance call center systems by evaluating customer interaction, voice response systems and networks; modify user interfaces; develop and execute user acceptance test plans
- Prepare own training materials, review standard operating procedures and conduct training on product features and system, handling objections, inbound and outbound calls.
- Handled any other ad-hoc projects as assigned by the management.
- University graduate in Business Management, Marketing or equivalent/ related discipline,
- Candidate must possess Certificate of General Insurance (BCP, PGI and HI).
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in supervisory role and proven sales record in call centre environment and insurance industry.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications preferably with hands-on experience in CRM system and well versed with Microsoft Excel
- Good knowledge of general insurance products and services.
- Ability to work independently and within teams under tight schedule and pressure.
- Possess excellent leadership, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Sales driven, highly motivated, customer-oriented, positive attitude and strong problem solving skills.
Your Career, Our Passion - COME JOIN US NOW!
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 26 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company