Corporate Affair Executive
PACIFIC GSSA PRIVATE LIMITED
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Insurance, Legal, Logistics / Supply Chain, Others
Permanent, Full Time
S$2300 - S$2500
- Assist and support Group Corporate Affairs Director on matters relating to company incorporation, good corporate governance, risk management and other related matters.
- Conduct research and compile information on company incorporation and doing business in selected countries and their regulatory and statutory requirements pertaining to corporate governance, local employment practices, accounting, taxation and other related matters.
- Develop and build relationships with various government agencies (eg ESG, WSG, SSG) and external bodies (eg SCALA, SMF, SBF, SLA, SAAA) to seek potential opportunities for funding support and business collaboration.
- Gather information and topics of interest relevant to PLG’s business and operations and disseminate information to Management and other internal stakeholders.
- Assist in the vetting and drafting of agreements and contracts.
- Assist in updating corporate governance policies and documents and monitoring and ensuring that all governance-related practices are being complied with.
- Assist in preparing Board Resolutions, AOA, MOA, ACRA business profile and other relevant documents for notarization and legalization by the Notary Public and the relevant government agencies and embassies.
- Assist in arranging and following up with the Company’s insurance broker on procurement of new insurance policies and renewal of existing policies.
- Perform general administrative and related functions.
- Keep abreast of and gather information on industry developments and changes in government policies and regulatory requirements which may impact on the Group’s existing business and corporate practices and disseminate the information to relevant departments.
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline; entry-level are welcomed
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, meticulous, able to work independently and quick learning ability
Closing on 18 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company