Corporate Affairs Officer- S/N59
Design, Marketing / Public Relations
S$2500 - S$3000
Working in a global organization, the individual will be exposed to best practices in corporate communications. The individual will also experience working in a multi-cultural organization that empowers individuals.
Trainee to be involved in:
1. Assisting with the execution of internal and external communications strategies.
2. Coordinate with stakeholders and execute internal communications campaigns.
3. Develop and maintain a digital content hub, as wells as for social media platforms as well as online channels.
4. Designing digital assets in a variety of formats including eDMs, video animations and visualizing data to produce infographics.
5. Produce videos including writing scripts, creating storyboards, shoot and edit video clips for digital channels.
6. Support event organisation (virtual and/or physical) and prepare communications materials such as PowerPoint decks and videos.
7. Work with content management systems.
8. Compile and update business information and fact sheets.
Technical Skills and Competencies:
1. Understand how to conceptualize and execute communications strategies.
2. Exposure to skills required for internal and external communications.
3. Develop organizational and project management skills.
4. Obtain experience in stakeholder management strategies.
5. Obtain a greater awareness of Corporate Affairs work in a global organisation.
This position is open to both fresh graduates (SGUT) and mid-careerists (SGUP). Please note that the duration of this traineeship programme will be for 4 months
Closing on 20 May 2021orview more job listings from this company