Corporate and Workplace Solutions, Document Management Group, Associate (77232)
GOLDMAN SACHS SERVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$10000
WHO WE ARE
The Corporate and Workplace Solutions Division (CWS) is comprised of Corporate and Workplace Solutions and the Office of Global Security. Our team focuses on commercial management, client support, advisory solutions, strategic planning, risk management, people security, real estate strategy and the enablement of collaboration and productivity tools across the firm.
Corporate and Workplace Solutions
We deliver a world-class work experience and environment, managing the firm’s corporate real estate strategy, client engagement solutions, essential commercial and risk management functions and flexible digital workstyles that drive the firm’s operating efficiency and productivity.
How We’re Organized
- Real Estate - Encompasses end-to-end strategic real estate work from transactions to facilities. Departments include Real Estate Strategy, Real Estate Development and Facilities.
- Spend Management - Aligns all commercial advisory and risk management functions that drive operating efficiency. Departments include Product Finance, Strategic Sourcing, Third Party Governance, Procure to Pay and Infrastructure & Transformation.
- Client Engagement - Reflects partnership with internal clients in developing and delivering world-class solutions for the firm. Departments include Document Management, Events, Hospitality and Travel.
- CWS Engineering - Aligns all engineering functions integral to the successful performance of the division. Departments include Digital Workplace, Client & Production Engineering, Corporate Engineering, Spend, Data & Automation and Product Success & Delivery Engineering.
- Divisional Management (COO) - Aligns division-wide functions to drive strategic cohesiveness, consistency and efficiency. Departments include Business Unit Management, Communications and User Engagement, Risk and Environmental, Social & Governance.
This role will be an integral part of the team that runs Document Management operations for Asia Pacific. The Document Management Group provides a portfolio of secure services that supports Workplace Productivity, Client Communications and Process Outsourcing. Some of the activities include:
- Selection and management of outsourced vendors who perform services across 15 DMG business lines
- Oversight of an onsite/offshore vendor population in excess of 250 people, based across 15 cities
- Accountable for a significant global operating spend
- Ownership of key client stakeholder relationships across each division
- Risk management, with particular focus on the handling of material non-public information across the DMG business lines
- Development of business strategy, innovation and expense management opportunities across the DMG business
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Support the DMG team with the day-to-day management of our business across the Asia Pacific region
- Manage DMG vendor contracts, relationships and operational performance
- Bring new ideas to the DMG business, support the team to explore and develop innovations and new technologies
- Work closely with DMG ‘risk partners’ (Finance, Compliance, Tech Risk, Legal, Security) to ensure compliance with our business governance controls
- Support the planning, project management and delivery of DMG Business Plan initiatives
- Work with the Finance team to monitor DMG operating expenses and budget performance
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a business management, project management and/or operational role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deliverables, working within a fast-paced environment to meet strict and aggressive deadlines, with a focus on teamwork
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, proficient in Excel
- A passion for innovation and comfortability working with new technologies and facing off with technical partners
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in drafting and negotiating legal contracts is desirable
- Experience within the Document Management industry or an expert understanding of any DMG business line(s)
- Mandarin, Japanese and/or Korean language will be advantageous but not necessary
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Closing on 07 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company