Corporate Finance Analyst Intern
MODUS PARTNERS CORPORATE FINANCE PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$1000 - S$1000
Modus Partners are a leading boutique corporate advisory firm, specialising in the Technology, Media and Commerce sectors.
We work with company owners and investors to build, buy and sell innovative and disruptive businesses across the Asia-Pacific region, with particular focus in Southeast Asia and Australia.
- Research and conduct financial and competitive analysis of companies based on company information, research reports, and other information sources
- Prepare marketing materials, investor presentations and financial models
- Review transaction documentation
- Maintain internal deal flow on HubSpot
- Research and analyse industries and other ad hoc topics
- Work with Partners and Analysts to assist with transaction workflows
- Able to commit to full-time work (5 days per week)
- Final or semi-final Finance undergraduates or postgraduates
- Good academic or working knowledge of corporate finance practices and methodologies
- Good PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Able to deliver under time pressure
- Strong work ethics, quality and detail oriented, and a passion for excellence
Closing on 10 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company