Costing Data & Operations Analyst
NIKE TRADING COMPANY B.V. SINGAPORE BRANCH
Banking and Finance, Logistics / Supply Chain, Manufacturing
Permanent, Full Time
S$5500 - S$7800
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE Costing Framework (NCF) is a unique program within Global Sourcing and Manufacturing (GSM) Finance that is revolutionizing footwear product costing across NIKE Manufacturing Partners. NIKE Costing bridges Footwear Development, Planning, Sourcing and Manufacturing through a driver-based costing platform that provides actionable transparency to manufacturing costs.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Costing Data & Operations Analyst to join our Regional Footwear Costing team in Singapore. This role will provide operational support for footwear costing processes in Asia and assist in the delivery of standardized, centralized costing data management. The candidate will contribute to the evolution of the Regional Costing Data and Operations Team by supporting new processes and tools to drive competitive, sustainable and standardized costing for all products.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
· Execute consistent Quote Management processes that support end-to-end costing responsibilities
· Reporting and communicating key performance indicators (KPI’s) of operational processes that support product costing across the manufacturing source base.
· Monitor and track KPI’s in support of quote and confirmation processes including quarterly reporting deliverables.
· Provide ad hoc support and identify opportunities to further remove non-product creation workload from Partner Management Costing teams. This includes standardizing and consolidating costing data and administrative tasks.
· Drive actionable insights for the country cost & standards engineering teams including identifying continuous process improvement opportunities.
· Generate reports and regular datasets or report information for end- users, using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts.
· Maintain report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end- user information portals or resources
· Support the continuous improvement of NIKE’s strategic costing framework including work on functional and program initiatives
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
This role will report to the Regional Footwear Cost & Stds. Engineering Sr. Director. As a team member of the Costing Data and Operation team, you will be working with Partner Management Costing teams, NCF Program & Process teams, GSM COE Commercial Analytics team and as well as various other business and cross functional teams regionally within Asia and with Global teams located in WHQ/Beaverton.
WHAT YOU BRING
· Bachelor's degree with a focus in Business Management, Finance, IT or related field
· 3+ years experience in finance, business process, operations or product costing
· Knowledge of footwear product creation process, manufacturing, costing, or footwear supply chain a plus
· High proficiency in problem solving and developing new process and solutions
· Ability to work across borders and collaborate effectively with a geographically and culturally diverse team
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Well organized with accuracy and sharp attention to detail
· Strong analytical skills and ability to work across disparate IT systems
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, SAP, Business Warehouse or any other reporting/query tool knowledge (eg Cognos, Tableau, Business Objects) is preferred
Closing on 04 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company