Credit Analyst (Retail & Private Banking Business), Risk Management Department
BANK OF CHINA LIMITED
Banking and Finance, Risk Management
Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$8000
- Perform personal (retail and/or private banking clients) loans and due diligence review of new loan applications, and recommend approval or rejection of credit facility application
- Perform independent review of client account documentation and client profiles during periodic reviews to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and bank policies
- Directive assess and ensure the relevance and completeness of KYC/AML information supplied by front office and to perform appropriate due diligence checks and searches in various public sources according to the bank's standard
- Review/propose credit policies, product guidelines, procedures, workflow and legal agreements etc.
- Maintain and monitor credit quality of the portfolio and to raise early risk alert promptly
- Work closely with relationship managers and other related parties
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and policy requirements
- Other ad-hoc duties / projects as assigned by the supervisors.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Finance, finance, accounting or related specialisation, with 3 to 5 years relevant experience.
- Familiar with local regulations and policies governing MAS on personal loans, i.e., MAS supervision notices, regulations and guidelines for personal secured loans and unsecured loans, and developing internal compliance rules and regulations accordingly.
- Good working knowledge of private banking products and retail banking products (Lombard Loan, Mortgage Loan, Premium Financing, Unsecured Loan etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of private banking credit offering including but not limited to promoter share financing, premium financing, large residential and commercial property financing, as well as non-standard PB credit offering will be an added advantage.
- Excellent team player with excellent attitude, interpersonal and communications skills
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese (written and spoken) just so to communicate verbally or via email with Chinese counterparts at Head Office and Chinese speaking customers.
Closing on 17 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company