BANK OF CHINA LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$3500 - S$5500
• Provide credit assessment on new & existing corporate customers in various industry and prepare a well analysed credit proposal for further approval.
• Conduct periodic covenants check, portfolio reviews, regular compliance checks on financial covenants on respective accounts; keep management updated with any early warning signs.
• Perform rating reviews of accounts.
• Be well versed with the Bank's credit policies and procedures.
• Monitor market and industry movement, corporate action and other news flow; assist in industry reviews and internal policy update.
• At least 3 years’ working experience in a financial institution. Commodities Trade Finance background would be an added advantage.
• Recognized Degree in Accountancy/Commerce/Business/Finance or equivalent.
• Good understanding of financial statement analysis and corporate banking products.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in Chinese to communicate with china Head office would be an added advantage.
• Numerate, analytical, well organised, able to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
Closing on 24 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company