Credit Documentation Officer, Private Bank 6 months contract, Changi Business Park
ALLEGIS GLOBAL SOLUTIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
Contract, Full Time
S$3500 - S$4350
Allegis Global Solutions is the exclusive Contingent HR services provider for one of the world’s leading banks.
At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the World acquires talent.
Our Client is one of the world's most international banks with over 1,100 branches, offices and outlets in 67 countries. They operate in some of the world's most dynamic markets and have been for over 150 years. More than 90 per cent of their income and profits are derived from Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Their brand promise, Here for good, underlines their distinctive approach.
To responsible for the administrative aspects of tracking/assignment/collecting/checking/retrieval/recording and scanning of credit applications and documents.
- Prepare Credit Application Letter to impacted Clients. Arrange for checking and signature before sending out by post, courier or email, keeping RM and CSM in the loop.
- Monitor for receipt of original accepted Credit Application Letter, sending periodic reminders to RM and CSM if necessary.
- Monitor and track for eBCA approvals and reconcile with list, sending periodic reminders to RM and CSM if necessary.
- Prepare Confirmation Letters or Facility Letters based on approved eBCA and arrange for checking and signing. Thereafter arrange to send out letter by post, courier or email, keeping RM and CSM in the loop.
- Monitor for return of Facility Letters or Confirmation Letter with Signback accepted by Client. Send reminders to RM/CSM if necessary.
- Upon receipt of signed Facility Letters, check and ensure correctness and completeness, else send email and return to RM/CSM for rework.
- Arrange for update of pricing in T24 by GBS
- Scan all documents to Filenet for archival
- Prepare periodic MIS reporting on status to management
- At least 2 years of experience in Credit Documentation for Private Bank
- Good interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Good communications skills (oral, written)
- Able to work independently and demonstrate resilience under pressure
Closing on 28 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company