Credit Risk Analysis Manager, Private Banking
BANK OF CHINA LIMITED
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$6000 - S$10000
1. Advise Front Office on credit solutions and guide RMs in applying credit principles aligning with PB credit policy.
2. Evaluate and assess credit applications / periodic credit renewal reviews.
3. Analyze and propose lending value of securities/collaterals.
4. Address margin calls, shortfalls and propose action plans.
5. Analyze and support exception-to-policy.
6. Monitor and control positions with bulk and concentration.
7. Authorize transaction and loan drawdown as per credit conditions and procedures.
8. Provide effective support in Credit Admin functions.
9. Conduct regular credit training for Front Office.
• Work with service providers (E.g. Valuers, Brokers, Insurance carriers) and other departments (mainly LCD, RMD, FMD, Operations) to implement changes and credit initiatives undertaken by the bank.
• Work with PB BPO service provider, local ITD, RMD and head office to deliver the credit functions and reporting requirement in various systems (E.g. S2i, Core, ORSS, CCAS/CCMS).
• Attend to requests or queries from PB teams, RMD, LCD, Internal Auditors and External Auditors and to address issues timely.
• Maintain up to date Credit Policy and Procedures complying with the requirements of PB & Group Control Functions.
• Facilitate and coordinate the development, assessment and approval process for new credit products (New Product Approval).
• Review and formulate standard lending criteria for securities.
• Perform periodic alignment on PB's lending value against Bank's appetite and market conditions.
• Liaise with internal and external legal on tailor-made documentation and legal opinion.
• Attend to adhoc tasks designated by PB Management.
1.About 5 years experience and knowledgeable with private banking/wealth management industrial related lending services and credit products not limited to:
• Implementation of Credit products and lending services
• Assessment of Securities and collateral products;
• Local and international regulatory risk and compliance framework;
• Internal control management; and
• Implementation of Credit products and lending services.
2. Proficiency in English and a fairly good demand in Chinese.
3. Ability to work independently and harmoniously with stakeholders as a strong team member; possessing the essential problem solving and leadership skills.
Closing on 04 Jul 2021orview more job listings from this company