CRM Analyst and Project Manager
CGS-CIMB SECURITIES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Contract, Permanent, Full Time
S$6000 - S$9000
Contributing to development and execution of CRM strategy for financial institute. To be able to implement CRM projects effectively. To be able to ensure that a project is complete on time and ensure that the project’s objectives are met. To be able to deliver business value to end users via CRM implementations. To monitor and control project execution.
- Serve as subject matter expert on how CRM can improve and optimize business.
- Identify opportunities for further expansion and monetization of our CRM capability
- Able to work under pre-agreed timeline and maintaining high-quality standards
- Works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Minimum 4-5 years of CRM implementation and operation experience is a must
- Be familiar with popular RDMBS, like SQL Server/My SQL/Oracle/PostgreSQL, NoSQL experience is a plus
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Financial institute background is highly preferable
- PMP certification holder will be a plus
Closing on 04 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company