CTO / Technical Lead
ING BANK N.V.
Banking and Finance
S$15000 - S$20000
Who we are
Empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business is our company’s purpose and the main driver for our Labs department. We focus on increasing the pace of innovation to serve changing customer needs and create a differentiating experience for them. At Labs, we focus on experimenting new opportunities and thinking beyond traditional banking to develop new businesses.
What you’ll be working on
Working on innovation of one of our key priorities gives you the opportunity to work on an initiative that can make a real change and have an impact on the future of the bank and financial industry. You will contribute to our Know Your Customer (KYC) venture, that is currently validating its commercial viability in the market. You will be part of a dynamic team that sets itself apart from the competition using fast learning cycles, radical thinking, experimentation and countless energy. You will become part of the core development team that is responsible to deliver and maintain the product in an agile development environment. As a senior engineer with a hands-on mentality you are pro-active and a “doer” that gets things done.
We tackle the innovation process of building solutions by breaking them down into different phases with key validation points. For this we use our company’s innovation methodology, PACE, which builds on Lean Startup, Design Thinking, and Agile.
You will be the tech lead for Blacksmith Venture. You will ensure that our platform stays secure and that your team of developers deliver value during each sprint. You will be managing a team Azure admin, scrum master and developers. You will work in very close collaboration with the business team to co-design the product roadmap. You will review code and help coding if necessary.
· Graduate Degree (or above) in Computer Science/Maths/Physics/similar
· Experience as full stack developer for 10 years
· Hands-on administering a Cloud platform (Azure is a plus)
· Very familiar with CI/CD and managing releases across multiple environments
· Led a team of developers with a track record of shipping code following agile methodologies
· Autonomous and proactive attitude
· Good written & verbal English communication skills
· Coding experience with Angular and C# .net Core is a plus
· Knowledge of Azure components and usage (Webapp, Azure Function, Key vault…) is a plus
· Leading a team of outsourced developers is a plus
· Experience working in a large corporate or regulated industry is a plus
What we offer you
There has never been a more interesting time to work here. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people.
We offer you flexibility to determine your own course, responsibility and an environment where you can empower yourself and others to grow, learn, and create impact.
Interested? Why wait, apply now
Apply directly by clicking on the application button. To support your application, please also submit a write up addressing the following points:
· Provide 2-3 examples of relevant experience that makes you a good candidate for this position.
Closing on 19 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company