Customer Service Advisor (Accident Repairs)
DICKSON AUTO CARE CENTRE PTE. LTD.
Customer Service, Insurance
Permanent, Full Time
S$2500 - S$3500
With more than 30 years of history in the automotive industry, we are privileged to be able to provide premier automobile solutions to our loyal and steady clientele.
As part of our continuous business expansion, we are looking for an independent, resourceful and customer-oriented individual to assume our customer-facing Customer Service Advisor (Accident Repairs) role. You are expected to liaise with all stakeholders, including customers and insurance companies, and take on all other professional challenges that follow with grit and tenacity.
With our joint efforts, Dickson Group is confident that both you and the Group will be able to drive our automotive business to greater heights, achieving both personal growth and organisational success.
- Attend to our customers who have met with an accident, and assisting them with the necessary reporting and follow-up
- Liaise with our body shop and insurance partners for quality and prompt repair, providing an excellent level of service to our valued customers
- Serving our valued customers, and potentially third parties in the accident, to do accident reporting to the relevant insurance company
- Basic damage assessment for minor accident cases and quotation preparation
- Liaise with all parties, mainly our body shop partners and insurance partners for accurate and prompt repair of the vehicle
- Administer all documentation pertaining to repair costs and follow up on payments received
- Communicate estimated completion time, regular updates and follow through on each customer vehicle
- Coordinate the delivery time or pick up with each customer
- Follow up with Customer on services provided; ensure they are satisfied with the work performed
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, meet deadlines and perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned
- Minimum GCE “O” level/NITEC with at least 3 years of relevant accident repair business experience
- Experience in repair work scheduling and resource planning
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel
- Self-motivated and a fast learner who enjoys a varied role
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to identify and effectively solve problems
- Proactive in approach to work
- Ability to learn new tasks and skills quickly
- Flexible, friendly, helpful nature & team player
Closing on 04 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company