Customer Service Associate
BDO UNIBANK, INC. (SINGAPORE BRANCH)
Banking and Finance, Customer Service, Professional Services
S$2000 - S$4000
The Customer Service Associate is primarily responsible for providing service to clients relative to account opening, time deposits, client inquiries, after sales service, accurate, efficient and timely processing of over-the-counter transactions pertaining to deposits, withdrawals, payments, foreign currencies, remittances and other miscellaneous transactions.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Performs start and end of day banking activities.
2. Processes over-the-counter transactions pertaining to cash and check deposits, withdrawals, encashments, foreign currencies, remittances and other miscellaneous transactions.
3. Monitors maturities of Time Deposits and coordinates with clients for instructions.
4. Briefs and orients prospective clients on bank products and services and cross-sells bank products to clients.
5. Process other Customer Service Unit transactions.
6. Ensures confidentiality of own password in all assigned systems and compliance to Bank’s policies and procedures, KYC and AMLA requirements, Data Privacy and Service Quality Standards of the bank.
7. Performs other duties assigned from time to time.
Closing on 22 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company