Customer Service Executive - Contact Centre (1 Year Contract)
OVERSEA-CHINESE BANKING CORPORATION LIMITED
Banking and Finance, Customer Service
S$3000 - S$3100
As the Customer Service Executive (CSE) for Contact Centre, you will be responsible for providing our Singapore customers prompt and personalized service when handling their queries from multiple channels over a full range of consumer financial products and services. In performing your role, you are also expected to comply with the bank’s policies and procedures as well as local laws and regulations.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Handle calls and emails promptly by providing accurate and timely information, alternatives and solutions to customers on products and services
- Respond to customers’ queries and concerns with the aim of achieving first call resolution.
- Follow up promptly with customers to resolve issues
- Provide customers’ feedback to respective business partners to improve customer experience
- Introduce and educate customers on the self-service/automated banking channels.
- Perform after- call administration work
- Use customer service and sales skills to optimise customer satisfaction of each customer contact
- Maximise opportunities to deepen customer relationship via upsell or cross-sell appropriate products and services
- Possess a Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- Has a passion for customer service
- Able to work in a team
- Able to speak and write good English
- Able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Able to commit to 24/7 rotating shift work
- Will be required to work 5 days in a week, including weekends and public holidays
- Those without experience are welcome to apply
- Banking experience will be an advantage
Closing on 10 Jul 2021orview more job listings from this company