Customer Service Lead
POLICYPAL PTE. LTD.
Customer Service, Information Technology, Insurance
Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$6500
PolicyPal is an insurtech company that empowers consumers to start their financial journey through gamified reward-based learning. With over 100,000 users, PolicyPal is building on technology to transform protection and financial services for consumers, financial advisers and insurers across the entire insurance industry. With PolicyPal, your all-in-one insurance platform, embark on the life-long journey to Learn, Plan, Protect and Grow your financial portfolio.
You will be
The Team Leader in Customer Service. You’ll empower your people to develop their customer service skills and progress in their chosen career path. This unique position is a great opportunity for an energetic and inspirational people manager to effectively lead, motivate and develop a team of customer service associates. Exercising excellent leadership and communication skills, you’ll develop and coach an international team in an environment that embraces change, cultivates service excellence, productivity, teamwork and high self-esteem. In return, we’ll offer you a competitive remuneration package and an environment in which you can do your best work.
- Develop a comprehensive Customer Experience vision and strategy
- Develop and manage Customer Experience KPIs, sales team’s targets, and reporting processes.
- Thinking proactively about our clients’ needs and wants
- Drive change management and enhance processes to optimize resources, attain buy-in from stakeholders to achieve established business goals
- Managing our inside sales and client experience team
- Ensure every interaction between PolicyPal, customers and partners are positive and professional.
- Training and supporting the Customer service team to a standard of excellence, including but not limited to routine ticket and chat QA to identify areas of strength and improvement.
- Keeping Hubspot, the central hub for all customer support, neat, tidy, and running efficiently.
- Updating and reporting on KPIs through Hubspot Insights.
- Identify and implement internal processes enabling PolicyPal to consistently deliver exceptional customer service and increase operational efficiency.
- Listen to customer feedback and share strategic recommendations with the Product and Marketing teams.
- Always thinking outside the box with customer-facing and back-of-house support operations: how can PolicyPal have the best support operation for our customers?
- Collaborating with the marketing team to build a storytelling strategy.
- Strategizing with the marketing team on creative retention efforts to increase loyalty.
- Routinely monitoring product feedback through support feedback; communicating findings to the marketing team and product team to better inform product development and sales strategy.
- Escalating web issues gleaned through customer feedback to the tech team.
- Reviews reports and takes action based on analysis to reinforce strengths and effectively address areas of opportunities
- Can do attitude with an ability to remain calm and excel under pressure
- High flexibility during busy periods
- Ability to empathize with and prioritise customer needs
- Outstanding communication skills across both telephone and email channels
- An ability to solve complex challenges
- Self-motivation with an ability to work on your own initiative
- A passion for providing outstanding customer experience.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Effective collaboration and team working
- High levels of organizational skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- A high degree of accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Eager to work in a high energy, fast-paced business, where change is a constant.
Closing on 25 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company