Customer Service Officer
CHIROPRACTIC FIRST GROUP PRIVATE LIMITED
Customer Service, Environment / Health
S$1800 - S$2300
At Chiropractic First, we are dedicated to educate, inspire, and transform patients and their families and to lead them to optimal health through chiropractic care.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handling of high volume patient flow
- Manage patient's needs and care within the clinic
- Managing Patient treatment schedule records
- Educating potential patients on our services and packages
- Assist in clinic administration duties when necessary
- Handle front desk and customer service duties
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Requirements
- As training will be provided prior to deployment, no work experience is required.
- High energy, dynamic and self-motivated
- Passionate about customer service
- Interested in healthcare and wellness
- Possesses good interpersonal & communication skills
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin (in order to educate potential English and Mandarin-speaking patients on our services and also, to handle queries, concerns and feedback from English and Mandarin-speaking patients in regards with their needs.)
- Basic IT skills will be an advantage
- This position is subjected to retail shift hours
- This position is subjected to rest on either (1 full or 2 half weekday day(s)) and 1 full weekend day.
Please indicate the following in your resume:
- Earliest join date and/or notice period required
- Expected remuneration
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.
Closing on 05 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company