Data Analyst (Permanent/Contract)
CGS-CIMB SECURITIES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
S$5000 - S$8000
As a data analyst, you will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, visualizing data and troubleshooting data issues. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
- Database management practice across multiple platforms.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- BEng/BSc degree from an accredited university or college.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field for at least five years.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- · Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Good data visualization skills for data presentation and data-driven decision making.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Power BI and financial data analysis would be a plus.
- Financial institute background is highly preferable.
Closing on 04 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company