Data Architect - Privacy Technology & Data Lifecycle Management
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
Banking and Finance, Information Technology, Risk Management
Permanent, Full Time
S$10000 - S$20000
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and Never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Make an impact every day with Trust, Data and Resilience (TDR)
Our TDR team sits within the Group Operations function and is responsible for mission-critical areas including cyber, information, data, privacy and resilience. These are challenges that impact our clients globally. Our TDR team develops the platforms, drives the processes and builds partnerships to benefit millions of people every day. They thrive in providing solutions to complex issues, devote time and energy to designing new and innovative solutions, and all in an environment that demands being risk-aware, not risk-averse. TDR chooses progress over perfection and aims to always participate with a constructive purpose. The team makes an impact wherever they are based, be it in our offices around the world, our Global Business Solution centres in China, India, Malaysia and Poland, or even from our home.
Now you have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact with a diverse and passionate team of creators, innovators and achievers. With us, you’ll learn, be inspired, and make an impact every day. The success of our work hinges on how we use the unique diversity of our people to realise the effects we seek to achieve: Always on. Always safe. Always Simple.
The Role Responsibilities:
• Build enterprise data management and privacy technology solutions and architecture blueprint
• Collaborate with stake holders across to assess their needs and define reference architecture, solution patterns both for on-premise data and on cloud solutions (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google)
• Drive the evaluation, selection and implementation of right choice of technology & tools for data privacy and data management solutions and execute POCs, create working prototype solutions
• Collaborate with teams to build a strong bank wide awareness of data privacy and data management technology community
• Understands business drivers and business capabilities (future and current state) and determines corresponding enterprise system designs and change requirements to drive the organization's targeted business outcomes.
• Understands emerging technology trends and disruptions and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models.
• Translates business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint to achieve business objectives and documents all solution architecture design and analysis work.
• Analyses the technology industry, competitors and market trends, and determines their potential impact on the enterprise.
• Provides deliverables like standard definitions, reference models and architecture designs to help assess the impact of new and ongoing technology investment on the business and IT estate.
• Acts as a consultant on a broad range of technologies, platforms and vendor offerings to drive targeted business outcomes
• Defines the principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise's future-state architecture vision.
• Monitors the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through aging of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements.
• Develops a roadmap for the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from future to current state (as defined by the solutions architecture) by collaborating with Product owners
Our Ideal Candidate:
• 10+ yrs of experience in building enterprise data management and privacy technology solutions and architecture blueprint.
• Has strong understanding of the below areas both at conceptual level and engineering/technology level. Has created & driven solutions for the below areas.
o Data Lifecyle Management: Data Classification, Data Protection (Encryption/Tokenization/Certificate management), Data Retention, Data Minimization with an underlying repository of “metadata” and data flows
o Data Privacy: Consent & Preference Management, Decentralized Identity, Data Subject Rights Management, Privacy Impact Assessment including Third Parties, Data Breach Management, Privacy by Design techniques.
o Privacy compliant Data Sharing: Secure multi-party computation, data licensing, Data Portability, TEE (Trusted Execution Environments)/Confidential Computing, Differential Privacy
o Data catalogue: Metadata management, Data Lineage
o Data Quality: Data Quality Measurement (Rules or Machine Learning Based)
• Knowledge of information principles and processes
• Understanding and knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies (such as waterfall, spiral, agile software development, rapid prototyping, incremental, synchronize and stabilize, and DevOps)
• Knowledge and understanding of different modelling languages/frameworks (such as UML and ArchiMate etc)
• Excellent analytical, planning, organizational and technical and skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in an in-and-out outsourced environment
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions. To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages.
How to Apply
Please visit - https://scb.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2100008065&lang=en to apply now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.
You can search and view current opportunities across our global organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com.
To help speed up your application, please note the following:
• You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
• Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
• We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Closing on 30 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company