Data Center Operations Engineer
INTERACTIVE BROKERS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$2000 - S$4000
The Data Center Operations Engineer will manage and maintain the deployment of our new Singapore data center. Coordinating hardware installs, repairs, shipments and all other IT related requests from our Network, Linux and Windows teams, will be amongst the top responsibilities.
In addition to managing the data center, the candidate will need to manage all technical spaces as well as assist with all IT related requests in our Singapore office.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Physical Security and Building Management
- Management of projects regarding construction/expansions
- Infrastructure documentation and contract management
- Work in a corporate group to further develop group wide standards.
- Workplace Management
- Coordinate workplace setups, moves and transfers.
- Keep floor plans and other office documentation up to date.
Qualification & Skills
- 5 years’ experience in an IT related field
- Bachelor’s degree in information system or related field preferred
- Strong organizational skills as well as ability to multitask.
- Good command of English. Cantonese and/or Mandarin a plus.
Closing on 25 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company