Data Center Service Manager
Banking and Finance
S$14000 - S$20000
Your role :
Are you passionate about Data Centres and IT? Have you experience managing Data Center strategy to meet demand? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
- Maintain and update the firm's 3-5 year Regional Data Centre strategy in line with technology requirements.
- Engage Technology Infrastructure subject matter experts to understand future demand requirements and roadmaps.
- Ensure our facilities are fit for purpose and meet the firms taxonomy and resilience definitions.
- Manage vendor relationships for provision of services. Understand spend plans and identify opportunities to improve TCO.
- Manage and minimise risk with the Data Center service.
Your team :
You'll be working as part of a global the Data Centre Service Management team, based in Singapore or Hong Kong. We are responsible for defining the global Data Centre strategy and engineering standards working with stakeholders and partners across the business. Every day you will interact with colleagues across region and no two days will be the same.
Your expertise :
- At least 5 years' experience in the management of a significant service or multi-year program.
- Knowledge of Uptime Standards, ASHRAE and TIA design standards for Data Centres.
- Excellent knowledge of Core Technology Infrastructure strategies
- A team player
- An accomplished communicator at executive level
- Capable of working on multiple concurrent projects across multiple time zones
- Detail orientated and analytical with an inquisitive mind
- Able to travel occasionally
Closing on 28 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company